Welcome home to Clanwilliam Aged Care
Clanwilliam Aged Care – Beenleigh offers 135 residential aged care beds, providing permanent care and respite care.
- convenient location with easy access to train and bus services
- dementia-safe premises with key-pad secure wings
- all meals prepared on site and cooked fresh daily, covering all dietary requirements
- trained and experienced aged care staff delivering excellent care
- lovely gardens with outdoor sitting areas
- 24 hour care from experienced and qualified nursing and personal care staff, including assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, eating, going to the toilet, bathing, moving around and managing medications
- Quality furniture and fittings
- Access to medical and pharmaceutical supplies and equipment
- Basic toiletries such as tissues and toothpaste
- Full laundry, bedding and cleaning services
We also offer
- access to mobility aids, such as walking frames
- access to visiting allied health professionals including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, recreational therapy, podiatry, dentistry and optometry
Our exciting new development
The vacant site next to Clanwilliam Aged Care – Beenleigh will be the location of a beautiful new aged care home for the local community. See below for some artist impressions of this lovely new facility, set to open in 2019.
To stay updated about the development works at Beenleigh, sign up for our email newsletter. Sign up here.
Where to find us
Clanwilliam Aged Care – Beenleigh
45 York Street
Beenleigh QLD 4207
Telephone (07) 3287 2700
For enquiries about placements, please telephone (07) 3451 8610 or email email@example.com
Free visitor parking is available on site. Please sign in at the entry.
Clanwilliam Aged Care – Beenleigh has consistently attained the maximum accreditation under the Residential Aged Care Accreditation Standards. You can verify this on the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency website.
Better Quality. Better Care. Better Life.