Originally a private medical and surgical hospital, this site was converted in 1970 into Clanwilliam Health’s first aged care facility. Located on Brisbane’s south side and approximately 1.5km from Greenslopes Hospital, Janolma Nursing Home is a cosy home for residents and consists of just 36 beds. Janolma Nursing Home is dementia secure and offers both permanent care and respite care.
At Janolma Nursing Home, we pride ourselves on delivering quality aged care service:
- All meals are prepared on site and cooked daily, covering all dietary requirements;
- Trained, caring aged care staff delivering excellent care;
- Diverse and stimulating activities program including performances, musicians, organised games, day trips and much more;
- Pet Therapy Program;
- Key-pad secure wings;
- Access to an extensive public transport network;
- Visitor parking is available on site; and
- The centre has consistently attained the maximum three years accreditation under the Residential Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a visit to the centre today.