Welcome home to Clanwilliam Aged Care
Clanwilliam Aged Care – Nerang offers 81 beds, providing permanent care and respite care.
- peaceful location in a quiet cul-de-sac adjoining the Nerang State Forest and Mooyumbin Creek
- dementia-safe premises with keypad security
- all meals prepared on site and cooked fresh daily, covering all dietary requirements
- trained, caring aged care staff delivering excellent care
- lovely gardens with outdoor seating areas
- 24 hour care from experienced and qualified nursing and personal care staff, including assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, eating, going to the toilet, bathing, moving around and managing medications
- Quality furniture and fittings
- Access to medical and pharmaceutical supplies and equipment
- Basic toiletries such as tissues and toothpaste
- Full laundry, bedding and cleaning services
We also offer
- access to mobility aids, such as walking frames
- access to visiting allied health professionals including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, recreational therapy, podiatry, dentistry and optometry
Our exciting redevelopment
We are adding a beautiful new wing to our Nerang nursing home and completely refurbishing the existing building. . .
To stay updated about the redevelopment works at Nerang, please sign up for our email newsletter. Sign up here.
Where to find us
Clanwilliam Aged Care – Nerang
6 Mylor Street
Nerang QLD 4211
Telephone (07) 5578 4888
For enquiries about placements, please telephone (07) 3451 8610 or email email@example.com
Free visitor parking is available on site. Please sign in at the entry.
Clanwilliam Aged Care – Nerang has consistently attained the maximum accreditation under the Residential Aged Care Accreditation Standards. You can verify this on the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency website.
Better Quality. Better Care. Better Life.